Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tourist exhibit.

At the Taj Mahal, we found the most entertainment from watching other tourists. You definitely see all types and I was mostly interested in cataloguing a few of these.

A woman from Mexico who was definitely in love with the Sari and feeling beautiful and confident.

And her counterpart, the umbrella woman.

A couple ready for a bit of meditation.

And my favorite, this old woman who will never be old wearing a white off-the-shoulder dress and posing at every corner.

Your typical cute, “I’m in India and coordinating my colors” fashionista.

Hippie guy given away by his orange blousy pants.

An Indian family on vacation.

A group of colorful Indian women. Out of ignorance I will just call them beautiful.

The men who mow the lawn and encourage you to take their picture and then demand some rupees.

And my last of all, my touristy mug shot.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Do they let people inside the Taj Mahal?

jrm said...

uh, isn't white for widows? maybe she's a widow? or maybe she knows that white keeps you cool.

now i am worried that my picture will turn up on somebody's blog that i don't know. hehehe

ewesa said...

that tourist photo shoot is perfect! hah. I love how people express themselves when feeling the freedom of travel.