Friday, April 25, 2008

Monk friends.


In my opinion, everyone should have some monk friends. These are the fellas that I practiced English with in the meadow outside of our hotel the day before yesterday. They are also responsible for throwing the best birthday party ever. Joseph and I also have a special invitation to join them at the river today for washing clothes and swimming. I didn't even know it was legal to swim with Monks. Don't worry, I won't be irresponsible like some of the other foreigners I see. I plan on wearing pants and a t-shirt for my bathing suit. Especially after I spotted a group of drunk Indian men spying on the other foreigners in their bikinis yesterday on my way back from my hike.

1 comment:

liza jane said...

Hey Jenni! Wow, lots going on for you, huh? Great blogging!!!! By my calculations, you should be home now! :) Frieda said she saw you in Dehli, that is completely bizarre!

I finally put my pictures up in Picasa. The link is http://picasaweb.google.com/shelleyrassenfossphotography

Take care!
Liza